We’re looking for two new dynamic team members to join our small and friendly team based in Sherborne. These part time roles involve welcoming, engaging and supporting young people (13-25).
A youthwork qualification is desirable but not essential as training can be provided but relevant experience working with young people is essential.
There is some flexibility in the hours available:
Role 1: 10-16hrs pw
Role 2: 5hrs-9hrs pw.
Application deadline: Monday 24 April, 1pm
1. Application information
2. JD – Youth Support worker – 10hrs+
3. JD – Youth Support worker – 5hrs+
4. Youth work training
5. Session availability form
6. Safeguarding Policy – Revised January 2017
7. The Rendezvous – Annual Report 2015-16
8. Newsletter – Winter 2016-7
9. Application Form
The Rendezvous is committed to equal opportunities and safeguards the welfare of young people and all successful postholders will undergo a full enhanced DBS check.